Monday 16 September 2013

dad and son photo It was large by any standard, and when he entered me I cried half the fun in half the pain.

Dad and son photo: - I went to a local adult bookstore. We both stood up to the warm jets of water and watched our bodies cleansed of a lot of sperm.

dad and son photo images and movs

I got to shoot his load, and he got it the same way I took it. It looked as long as it did not cover every inch of me in it.

dad and son photo video

dad and son photo

Picture of crying boy cartoon , He covered my face and chest and his sperm will not stop. He came in heavy, thick load. And I could see the head swelling more and more.

He jerked a tool only inches from my face His moment came near and he pulled out to allow me to be the recipient of his love juices. , cock lover  image of cock lover .

  

It was clean and endless ecstasy. gay sex hounds  image of gay sex hounds His cock slid in and out of me, his balls slapping against my own.

free gay dad videos  image of free gay dad videos I wanted him to stop so many times, but it felt so good to feel him inside me. He pounded into me roughly and quickly.

Then he took off in a place where I could not reach. black cock biggest  image of black cock biggest . He went in slow at first, until I caught my rhythm.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.