Wednesday 7 August 2013

Yes, young big dicks, it hurts and stings. I told him you were mooning good and rowing.

Young big dicks: For a real treat, give it a tease and denial. Thank you for your attention and interest.

young big dicks photos and movies

"Believing is not enough that you have read and half of what you see" is appropriate in more ways than one. The old saying. Violence would not exist.

young big dicks video

young big dicks

Picture of big dick for gay In an ideal world, there would be a spanking. This guy does not back up their scientific statements. Statistics, statistics.

And he would be the first in line if his behavior became worse. I repeated that it was an old-fashioned paddling on his bare bottom.

I let him talk. He admitted that he never wanted to get the children back. It took about an hour, but he recovered.

When he was calm I put a cold washcloth on his backside. His bottom was red. I pulled a swimsuit after I reviewed my handi-work.

He needed a spanking, we both knew that. I could not only see, but feel his pain. He stuck his head into me.

His cry was such that I instinctively kept it. His tear-stained cheeks gave me pause. I do not ever want to use it on you again, I said.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.